It was lovely to get to know such a unique couple. Veronica is Singaporean with a beautiful dress sense and a fantastic eye for all things beautiful when it comes to décor. Philipp is German and by far the most involved groom we have worked with to date. Throughout the wedding planning process t was evident that they were perfectly suited for one another.
· The wedding took place at the renowned wedding venue, Bosjes. The venue is highly praised for its spectacular ceremony chapel which was designed by South-African-born Coetzee Steyn of London-based Steyn Studio. The chapel’s striking beauty spoke for itself, so we simply added decorative lighting during the wedding planning process.
· One of our favorite details of Veronica and Philips wedding were the geode place cards. Inspired by jewel tones, we placed these on top of a crisp white napkins. The geodes were the perfect center piece of each guest’s place setting. Matching the white and gold tones of the floral, the guest’s names were written in gold. These coupled as guest’s gifts and could be used as personalized coasters after the wedding day.
· Coral from Epanoiur outdid herself by creating the most beautiful white and gold floral runners we have ever seen! The two long guest tables as well as the bridal sweetheart table were decorated flawlessly by Coral and her team. During the wedding planning process, Coral was even kind enough to have the couple and our WW team within her home to execute the décor mock.
· After the guests moved from the Ceremony venue to the pre-drinks deck area, they were welcomed by the impressive traditional entertainment that is Asili-The Originals. During the wedding planning, we came to realize almost all of the guests were internationally based and therefore we knew they would be impressed by Asili’s traditional singing, dancing and attire.
· The Creamery provided and impressive gelato station consisting of the most unique flavours! Popcorn, sea salt caramel, lemon poppyseed and shortbread, lemon grass and strawberry and Rooibos chai were a few of the included flavours which the couple chose after we arranged a lovely ice cream tasting.
The gelato was displayed beautifully within the portable creamery station, surrounded by topping options. Being a wedding planner has its perks as even we got to taste these interesting flavours!
· The dancing and after-party entertainment took place in a venue next door to the reception dining space. This included an expansive dance floor and DJ station. This converted after party space was kitted with celebration enhancing sound and lighting!
· We chose to work with Christine Le Roux and FJS Videography for this remarkable couple’s celebration. Both companies did a fabulous job by capturing so many loving moments between the couple and their guests. Even though it was pouring with rain, they made the most of every dry moment!