Photo Credit - Zara Zoo
· Sharon and Kundai are the most loving people you could ever meet. Their warm hearts and energetic personalities were a dream to get to know and to work with throughout the planning process.
· Their immediate and extended families were equally as fabulous! The close family dynamic between the couple and their loved ones was tangible as they enjoyed their wedding celebration. It was such a pleasure getting to know both sets of parents.
· Officiant Ronald Mutero officiated a beautiful ceremony. The combining of the sand addition celebrated the unity between Sharon and Kundai. The combined colors of sand in the glass vase was also an excellent memento which the couple will keep in remembrance of their wedding day and commitment to one another.
· The Bridal Party entrance into the reception venue, the traditional step, was a site to be remembered! Both the ladies and the gentlemen all learnt one choreographed dance which they performed simultaneously on the wedding night. Despite the bridal party being from all over the world and having learned the steps via numerous skype calls, the dance was perfectly performed in front of all attending guests.
· The wedding ceremony took place in the Cavalli Estate Art Gallery which exhibits paintings from the likes of Pierneef, Stern, Laubser and Tretchikoff.
· The harp and violin duo from Zest Music provided a romantic atmosphere for the ceremony within the gallery space. Their performance was very moving as the bride walked down the aisle.
· The catering for the event was flavorsome, plentiful and beautifully plated.
o In addition to the plated meals we included side tables which guests were welcome to dish up further cuisine from. Cavalli’s chef brigade outdid themselves by providing an abundance of spectacular cuisine.
· DJ Fortune kept the guests on their feet for two hours later than the expected guest departure time. His ability to read the crowd and keep guests having a fabulous time was amazing.
· Their bridal stage was undoubtedly our favorite part of this celebration. Extending 12m long the stage hosted our 12 VIPS of the wedding night with Sharon and Kundai seated in the center. The 4m x 12 custom bridal backdrop which we designed for this special couple was realized by the collaboration of our friends and industry leaders, Liezl Kotze Floral art (Floral), NConcepts (Candles), DNG Presenation Staging (Lighting) and Tonetts (Staging).
Photo Credit - Schantel van der Merwe
Get in touch with the Warren Stone team to discuss your wedding planning arrangements.