· Julian and Sarah were an absolute dream to work with! Every meeting was started with an excited greeting and what began as a professional relationship ended as a great friendship. Sarah’s soft and kind personality along with Julian’s lighthearted and jovial nature meant a fun filled planning process with so many positive memories.
· David Derman sang live as Sarah walked down the aisle as well as during the recessional as the couple left the ceremony area. He is renowned in the Western Cape area and his voice accentuates the ambiance of the occasion.
· Dr Robert Steiner officiated a beautiful ceremony in German which ensured everyone present felt at ease and understood the message Dr Steiner was sharing as well as the couple’s vows.
· Most of the wedding guests stayed at the stunning Boutique Hotel Wedding Venue, Maison Noir, which provided an intimate atmosphere, 5-star accommodation and spectacular service. (Not to mention their breathtaking mountain views!)
· Vagabond Restaurant and Catering Company amazed the couple, guests and service providers with a spectacular menu which was beautifully plated and included a few South African specialties.
· The Maison Noir pool was the perfect opportunity to use reflective décor and lighting to create a spectacularly unique dance floor!
· Mabel M Floral and NConcepts and Designs outdid themselves by bringing our décor concept for this couple’s celebration to life. The dramatic long table and suspended floral design highlighted the venue’s beautiful architecture.
· Perspex stationery by Blooming Wonderful was a lovely touch to every place setting. To see the guests peruse their personalized menu’s in amazement was wonderful.
· During the evening there was the perfect opportunity to light sparklers around the couple as they opened the raised dance floor in style.
· Although the dancing started upstairs next to the water pool area, it continued after midnight downstairs in the dimly lit wine cellar which we converted into the perfect after party space kitted with party enhancing sound and lighting.
· We chose to work with Kikitography for both photography and videography for this special couple’s celebration. Skillie and Corrie outdid themselves by capturing so many special moments which the couple will treasure forever!